Daisypath Pic Daisypath Ticker

Monday, October 24, 2005

My very own Story…

Think my friend will be surprised seeing me writing this post, for i'm being so cheerful and carefree, how could i have problems. Ha HA... I had wanted to write this post a lot of times, but I turned up to delete when It was halfway done. As I did not know how to bring out the main idea of this post, until today.
There's a story behind everyone and Every story has a purpose and meanings, and I will be sharing my very own story and hope everyone could benefit from it.
Have you ever encountered that you do not dare to tell your parent about the payment of the exam fees? And when you finally bring up the courage to ask for it but your parents can’t bring for your O-Level exam fees and it is due the very following day? That was what my sister had experienced, and I know that it was really tough for her. I did too encounter similar cases, for me are my examination and transportation fees. I know that it was very tough for them too. They would get very upset for being unable to bring out the money. I know, especially my Dad.

My Father

My most important person in my life is not anyone else. Ranking the first place in my heart is my father. My dad used to own a very small business in Primary school bookshop, his income was quite stable and he had a very good saving habit. Now, my dad is a cleaner. He is becoming skinnier and darker. For each day when he came back from work, I would feel upset for unable to assist him. Which parents doesn’t love their children. How did I know they love me? It’s because I went through the toughest peak before this point of my life. A lot of my friend who know me for quite sometime would know, as they were once pestered by me. Because of my financial situation, the more I got aggressive when I was work in DW. Will explain what it means in the later part, for now just treat it like a Multi-Level-Marketing company where one salesman earns through commission and position.
A lot of things happened eventually and even my family was greatly affected. Knowing that he had savings, I did go to approached him to hit my sales quota. That time I was thinking of promotion, as when I got promoted my commission would be higher. Then I could take care of my family. Now thought back, I was being so naïve. I persuaded and cry in front of my father. After a hard persuasion, he finally bought a pillow which cost $300. I know that he’s heart really was aching. It’s not the end yet.
I again persuaded him to purchase a bigger item, cost $2000. This time, I pushed my sales until he cried that he really would support me if he used to be like before owing a business. I gave up after that, but I’m a light minded person. I easily believed others words. My manager still kept persuading me to close this sale with my father. He likes to use this phrase, “If you want certain things very strongly, you will go and get it no matter what you would do.” Today I find this phrase is seriously wrong.
I understand that my dad would not purchase from me when I was on my way home for the sales. At the end, I manage to come out with a solution, remembering what the manager told me. I lied to my dad that I need to borrow $2000 from him to return to Nicholas, my boyfriend, if not he would break up with me. It was half of my lies are true, more stories in it, which I do not wish to share. My dad, eventually, borrowed me the cash.
If I did not go through this incident, I wouldn’t have known that my dad cares so much about me. No matter what I’m going through, he would support me if he has the ability. I had heard a lot of complaints about their family don’t love them.
But my point of thought is probably they have not yet gone through the difficult time and therefore don’t feel the love. Especially, those who are financially stable. They don’t need to intentionally find money, even if they did; they did it to satisfy their own want. They don’t feel sympathies for their parents, because earning money looks so easy to them. They don’t feel that their parents is helping and supporting them, because that is what they are supposed to do. Or maybe they really have a bad parent.
I did blamed my dad, since can’t afford to raise us up, why have so many children? But I sort it out eventually, he loses the shop is not under his expectation and probably have some other reasons which I had not found out. Anyway doesn’t matter, I hope that my story about my father did not bore you up.
I just want to share that most parent loves their children. And for realizing parents love, depends on situation occurred in your life for the realization. For me, family’s situation and children’s home education is important too. As long as children feel the difficulty in getting what they want or need, they will treasure it more. Sound logical? I have more stories to share… will update again.

My Boyfriend
He is another guy in my life, ranked immediately after my Father. HaHa... He is great! No matter what i do, he would also support me.
I managed to survived through because of him, but sometimes i'm overly dependance on him financially, wait a minute... dun get the wrong idea... i realise that he's good is not becuz of his money; Can see that he dun bear to see his savings decreases, he did look depressed. But he was still very willingly to help me despite of his depression. Isn't he great?
Same thing like my dad, in supported me when i was in DW. But after several purchase, he realise that this isn't right. I did an utterly Big Mistake, we almost broke off. I had upset him alot. But at last, he only refused to tok to mi, cold war, for 2 days. That was the 1st time and think that was the only time he did that. If any other guy were to be in his shoe, surely not 2 days only. Probably at least 2 weeks.
To me, he is a No. 1 boyfriend. Ha Ha... ok ok, i admit, i'm bias. Actually, everyone have their best guys, in each women's eyes, their guy should be the best among the rest of the guys she knows, despite of we(men and women) speak different languages. But anyway, it's still the best to read self improving book, like wat i had recommended in the blog. It surely will bring great benefits and enhances your relationship. No matter man or women should spend sometime understanding each other be reading or search for some other resources which u think is the best way. Hope everyone's story will have Happy Endings.
Any comments about this topic or improvements in my writing are very welcome.

My Brothers
Their story should be more interesting. Their life is abit different from my sis and I. They like to enjoy life, esp @ night. They are like owls, go out at nite and hopefully will come back in the morning. Because some times, they would end up in the Police station.

One of my younger brother, was caught rioting for 2 cases. Now ended up in Changi retention Center(inside changi prison, take it as small changi prison for teenagers). He have to be locked up for 2 years and probation for a year after that.

Life for him was miserable inside, nothing to do. Cannot go back home; sleep on the mat; no fan; cell with only small window. Only can talk to friends, but friends inside are weird. Some anyhow scold people.. haha...

to be continue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home