Daisypath Pic Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, November 20, 2005

friends

Well... got cheated by my fren before... and now, I find myself not trusting friend as much like before. I'm treasuring friendship alot lesser than before. Why???? When my friend told mi about something, I would think otherwise...

Below is a very good example....

My friend, A, got a good job offer. She told another friend of mine, B, and me about it. But must work for 3 days, Friday to sunday. But on Friday B and I could not make it, therefore, B and I need to find a replacement. B was very nice, she founded someone for me too.. That means, I can work on saturday and sunday. So happy...

Unfortunately, I received A's sms in the middle of the night saying all of us wun be going for work, as B's friend did not turn up for work therfore A dare not to go alone as she promised the in charge that 3 ppl will be going. Ended up, saturday and sunday we'll not be going too.

In my mind, I kept thinking and asking myself if she is lying??? I trust A more than B actually... do not wish to elaborate why, juz alot of things reflected before that had make mi think that she is not a friend who can trust. I was thinking that muz be B's friend wanted to continue working but A and B afraid to hurt me and wanted to help her friend, therefore muz be B's idea to tell mi about the story they made up. Y muz be in the middle of the nite?? y not in the morning, afternoon or evening??? I was thinking again, they muz had discussed it and worried.. think i'm thinking too much...

They may think that it's white lies... but to mi it really isn't. I rather feel hurt for unable to get the job than found out that my friend lie to me as they do not want to hurt mi. Overall... I juz want my friend to be true to mi... True friend are hard to find... i hope i could really meet more real friend than those who only wear mask.... Hope that any of my friend who read this will understand how i look towards friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home