Daisypath Pic Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Was I wrong?

I think no one can understand me, not even my boyfriend. This was what happen:

Joycelyn and Douglas were intending to open up a chalet, were they were inviting us, Joycelyn thought of My birthday is nearing, so she whisper into Douglas' ear. Then when Douglas knew, he said that Nicholas should org the chalet since all this years, he dun seems to have org anything or surprise for me.

I agreed that he did not org any thing special for me. But I did told nicholas no need to book this Chalet becuz of my birthday, becuz it's like ppl ask him then he do. Anyway, even without my birthday they would still proceed with the chalet. Even before this discussion, Joy and Douglas had already check his's mum's NTUCLINK card for discount.

Then few days ltr, Nicholas book the Chalet. He sms mi, ask me to inform whoever I wanted to invite. I was quite fine then, but dun really look forward to it. Cuz I felt that the initial intention was not for my birthday.

Nicholas then told me that is Joy kept pressing him to book the Chalet online, and he paid full amount for the chalet.

Den I felt like being made use like that. And this present that Nicholas gave dun seem willingly one. Which I really do not like my birthday to be celebrated like that.

Being made use as, this chalet's 1st intention was not on me. Then Nicholas have to pay for the whole chalet because of my birthday. Therefore I dun feel like going and celebrating it.

So did thought of excuses of not going.

Then 1 day, I wish to buy him a Adidas Jacket which I had promised to get it for him on his Birthday, And intend to buy it earlier for him because I dun like the Jacket that he is wearing and have not wash for ages... So thought of this idea of exchanging our Birthday Dates, and get him the Birthday present earlier. And he could celebrate my birthday on his birthday and this coming chalet, since I dun like, become celebrating his birthday also, ifnot I will not come.

So I anounced to everyone to get Nicholas present for this coming chalet.

Then they ask Nicholas Y did I do that, Nicholas told them that because is not him who willingly wanted to book the chalet that is y i wanted to make a switch. But that was only part of the reason which how this idea came out. And I was not there.

Then yesterday, we were haveing dinner with joy, Douglas and his mum. Dun noe how they came to this topic of chalet abt the exchange of birthday. They keep asking y and joy ask again, she say that tie din hear properly. Damn she. Douglas say he really cannot understand my reason and shake his head and keep repeating. Joy and his mum keep asking y. I dun noe what to tell them.

His mum then say y wanna change, the gap is so big. if no exchange then can celebrate his 2 sons birthday together. Then she carried on with alot of things. Stressing mi, untill they can see that i'm not very happy.

I really dun now if I did it wrong or right.. I feel like being so crazy suddenly, y wanna exchage birthday, y can't I just dun go for the chalet.

Haiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home